School Activities Continue, But With Beef-Up Security
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – With the nation reeling from the tragic news of the school massacre in Connecticut on everyone’s mind, schools in the St. Louis area continued activities, such as basketball games Friday night. But at every game, an increased security presence was evident for the protection of fans and students.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon