Union, MO. Native To Serve In Support Unit For Presidential Inauguration
WASHINGTON, D.C. (KTVI) – Union native 1st Lt. Kelly Hiser, has joined the Joint Task Force- National Capital Region in support of the 57th Presidential Inauguration. The task force is charged with coordinating all military ceremonial support for the inaugural period.
The committee includes members from all branches of the armed forces of the United States, including active, Reserve and National Guard components.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview