Illinois Remains Unbeaten with 66-53 Win over E. Kentucky
The Fighting Illini continued their perfect start to their 2012-13 basketball season with a 66-53 win over Eastern Kentucky on Sunday in Champaign. Brandon Paul led the Illini in scoring with 17 points. Tracy Abrams and Joseph Bertrand also scored in double figures, Abrams scored 12 while Bertrand had 11. Illinois improves to a perfect 12-0 on the season. Next up for the Illini, the Braggin’ Rights game vs. Mizzou coming up on Saturday, December 22nd.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media