NASA Crashes Twin Probes Into The Moon
NASA is crashing the probes because they’re running out of fuel.
NASA scientists now have the highest-resolution gravity field map of any celestial body thanks to the probes. They also have insight into what’s below the moon’s surface and how the moon may have formed.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight