How to Handle Holiday Stress
(KTVI) – Christmas is a week from today and many of you are thinking or screaming, “there’s not enough time!” That just happens to be the title of Life Coach Jill Farmer’s new book.
Why does this time of year feel so overwhelming for people?
A definite deadline
“Time bomb” mentality
Fight or flight sabotage
You say some of us are actually addicted to being busy?
Busy as a worth-o-meter
Compare and despair
What can we do to get the most done in our time available?
Notice (reverses the brain reaction/sabotage)
Recognize there “is enough” time because we all have the same 24 hours.
Choose To vs. Have To
Get “There’s Not Enough Time” from Amazon.com.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified