How To Make Pepsi & Necco Wafer Fireballs
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Josh Linn from the Saint Louis Science Center Shows how to make Pepsi & Necco Wafer Fireballs. He has some pro-tips on how the science works behind this culinary experiment. All you need is the wafers, some Pepsi, cup and a lighter to make a flaming glass of soda.
Previous experiment: Experiment: Pepsi & Necco Wafer Fireballs
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview