St. John Church and Lutheran School Will Resume Schedule At 3 P.M.
UPDATE: With day classes and activities cancelled, St. John Church and Lutheran School is expecting to resume all church services and events as of Friday at 3 p.m., according to a press release from the school.
Click here for more information
ELLISVILLE, MO (KTVI)– St. John Church and Lutheran School will be closed Friday after going on a precautionary lock down due to a perceived threat Thursday afternoon.
Authorities said all students were moved to a safe part of the campus and parents were notified.
The Ellisville Police chief says eight of his officers along with two detectives thoroughly inspected the campus.
All after-school programs and community events have been canceled for Thursday.
All classes, before and after care and program have been canceled for Friday.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash