Hidden Valley Opens For The Season
WILDWOOD, MO (KTVI) – If you want to see snow on the ground then Hidden Valley seems to be the place to be right now.
The Wildwood ski resort had enough cold weather this past week to make enough snow to open.
“The conditions are good right now,” said snow boarder Jack McClure.
The opening is an opportunity for the ski resort to show off its $2 million dollar expansion.
The expansion included a new four-person chair lift that`s 1,700 feet long and a new trail called “Route 66.”
“I`ve go a real good feeling for the week coming up,” said Hidden Valley general manager Bill Brandes.
Hidden Valley was unable to open during Christmas week 2011. The weather was too warm.
This year winter breakers will be able to ski or snow board. Hidden Valley will be closed for Christmas Eve but will open at 6pm on Christmas Day.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota