Jaco Report: Dec. 23, 2012
(KTVI)-On the Jaco report, Elliott Davis is sitting in again for the vacationing Charles Jaco. The You Paid For It investigator sits down with the Missouri State Auditor Tom Schweich to see if state officials are wasting taxpayer money. They talk about upcoming audits of the Rockwood School district as well as those at the state level.
Also, Illinois State Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka paints a bleak picture of that state’s finances. Why she says Illinois is on a collision course with financial ruin. Plus, Elliott sits down with the state’s biggest taxpayer watchdog group, Illinois Policy Institute.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight