Confrontation Ends With Rev. Rice Arrested
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– It was a Christmas Eve confrontation between homeless advocates and St. Louis County.
Several of the area’s homeless, along with Rev. Larry Rice came to the St. Louis County Executive offices. The group wanted more help for the homeless.
Chief of Staff, Mike Jones meet with Rev. Rice and his group.
Unhappy about the result of the meeting, Rev. Rice and three other homeless advocates refused to leave the office after it was closed early for the holiday.
The four were arrested for trespassing.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota