Confrontation Ends With Rev. Rice Arrested
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– It was a Christmas Eve confrontation between homeless advocates and St. Louis County.
Several of the area’s homeless, along with Rev. Larry Rice came to the St. Louis County Executive offices. The group wanted more help for the homeless.
Chief of Staff, Mike Jones meet with Rev. Rice and his group.
Unhappy about the result of the meeting, Rev. Rice and three other homeless advocates refused to leave the office after it was closed early for the holiday.
The four were arrested for trespassing.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash