Last Minute Shoppers Race Against Clock
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– The hustle and bustle of the holiday ringing is true at the cash register too.
A lot of last minute shoppers piled into stores and shopping malls like at West County Mall.
And while it might seem a little stressful during the season of giving, I found a few people who wouldn’t do it any other way.
For Katie and Ricki Diamond, Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve has its ups and downs.
The two sisters took in West County Mall today with many last minute gift givers.
And for Katie who goes to Wisconsin and Ricki, who attends Tulane, it’s a chance to bond while they’re back in town for the holidays.
Last minute shopping is okay for Bennett Clark who wasn’t about to bring all his presents onboard an airplane.
Those final hours to find the right present is fun for some.
And those parking lot reactions are the decisions that can land you on the naughty or nice list.
If you still have some guilt that you haven’t gotten enough presents for everyone on your list.
Good news, this mall and many are still open until 6pm.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash