IDOT Watching Roads For Ice
ALTON, IL (KTVI) - Pavement temperatures may be more important than the air temperature on Monday night. Highway workers in Illinois are watching them closely. So far, they say everything is wet and not frozen.
But, IDOT is still baby-sitting the roads to make sure a freeze does not cause an accient.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight