Mercy St. Louis Smoking Cessation
(KTVI) – The New Year is a popular time to kick some bad habits and start some new, healthy ones. Quitting smoking is one of those. But, actually biting the bullet and throwing away the cigarettes can be incredibly difficult and sometimes it feels like the people who are trying to convince you to quit are preaching at you and they may not understand just how hard it is to quit.
Someone who does understand is Steve Marbain, the Pulmonary Rehab coordinator and Freedom from Smoking facilitator from Mercy St. Louis Medical Center. If you would like to learn about their smoking cessation groups or one-on-one counseling, call 314-251-3965
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims