Psy Ending Gangnam Style?
The song that now sits at the top of the most viewed ever on YouTube could be too popular for it’s rapper. Psy, the 35-year-old South Korean rapper, told MTV News he’s ready to move on.
On New Year’s Eve, he performed his hit on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.” Psy told MTV being in Time Square and performing the hit on his birthday was special and that it may be the end of Gangnam Style.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media