Missouri Driver’s License, ID Get New Looks
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Missouri driver’s licenses and ID cards are getting a new look. You’ll notice three major changes. The changes are part of efforts to enhance security and cut down on the risk of fraud.
Once you’re issued a new license, you’ll initially get a temporary paper license marked “temporary” while the new one is made and mailed to each person. Old licenses will be punched “void”.
New licenses will have security features like laser perforation and special printing that reacts to a black light. The background will be different and the picture is in a new spot.
For more information, visit the Department’s web site at dor.mo.gov/drivers
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash