Woman Falls 15 Feet During Lap Dance
CLEVELAND, OH (WJW) – A man said he was getting a lap dance on the second floor of a strip club when something went horribly wrong. According to police the witness said the 22-year old dancer grabbed the railing and tried to complete a jump and went head first over the railing. She fell 15 feet has suffered “major head trauma”.
The dancer was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center, where she is said to be in critical condition.
Full story: http://fox8.com/
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead