Baby Grabs Doctor’s Hand From Womb
(KTVI) - A picture of a baby’s birth in Phoenix is receiving a lot of attention online. It shows the unborn baby as she reaches out of her mother’s womb and holds the finger of the doctor performing her c-section delivery.
The infant’s mother is a professional photographer, however, it was her dad who snapped the pic. The mother gave her doctor a canvas print of the photo. After thousands of likes on Facebook, the parents have even received a few offers to buy the picture.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview