Daniel Boone Bridge Project
(KTVI) – The Missouri Department of Transportation will break ground on the New Daniel Boone Bridge at 10 a.m. The new $110 million dollar bridge will replace the westbound section of the current bridge that was built in 1935.
The new bridge is expected to open late next year with the entire project completed in late 2015. Project Director Jim Gremaud talks about the upcoming project.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota