Daniel Boone Bridge Project
(KTVI) – The Missouri Department of Transportation will break ground on the New Daniel Boone Bridge at 10 a.m. The new $110 million dollar bridge will replace the westbound section of the current bridge that was built in 1935.
The new bridge is expected to open late next year with the entire project completed in late 2015. Project Director Jim Gremaud talks about the upcoming project.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims