Feel Good Fitness Trivia
HAZELWOOD, MO (KTVI) – Feel Good Fitness is a new fitness store at St. Louis Outlet Mall (formerly St. Louis Mills Mall). Emily Zimmerman, from St. Louis Outlet Mall, and Alicia Dillon, owner of Feel Good Fitness, asked Tim and John some fitness trivia Thursday morning.
1. Americans eat 18 acres of this every day: pizza
2. How many calories are in this slice of Tony Roma’s red velvet cake: 518
3. How long would you have to do jumping jacks to burn off the red velvet cake: around 55 minutes (jumping jacks burn around 600 calories per hour)
4. Which burns more calories? Drinking ice water or room temperature water: Ice water. If you drink 8 glasses of ice water over room temp, you burn an extra 70 calories per day as your body works to warm the water up to body temperature.
5. Which Starbucks pastry is the better choice: blueberry muffin
6. For every mile run by Americans, how much money is saved in medical and health-care costs: 24 cents