The Kardashian Curse: Kris Humphries May Legally Be The Father Of Kanye’s Baby
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Kanye West stopped his concert in Atlantic City last week to announce that Kim Kardashian is pregnant with his baby. The problem is that Kim’s divorce from Kris Humphries is still not finalized. Now there is a potential legal problem; they are still technically husband and wife.
According to California law a husband is legally presumed to be the father of his wife’s baby. So, unless Kanye takes further legal action Kris Humphries could legally be the father of Kanye and Kim’s child.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park