Airport Bar Break-In Suspect Leaves Behind Alcohol-Soaked Underwear
LAMBERT AIRPORT (KTVI)-A man was arrested by Lambert-St. Louis International Airport security agents after he broke into a closed Pasta House restaurant, leaving his cell phone and alcohol-soaked underwear behind.
David M. LaPrade, 24 of Southampton, MA, was charged with second-degree burglary and property damage.
For more on this story, visit Patch.com by clicking HERE
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims