Clayco Moving Headquarters To Chicago
CLAYTON, MO(KTVI)- After 28 years in the St. Louis area, Clayco CEO Bob Clark announced Friday that the company’s headquarters is moving to Chicago. Clark says Chicago offers the best opportunity to attract and retain top design and architecture talent, and the city’s infrastructure, specifically its airports, makes it easier for Clayco employees to travel.
Clayco currently employs 280 people in Chicago and expects that number to double in a few years.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims