Police: Woman Attacked Hospital Staff Member, Broke Her Collarbone
ST. CHARLES, MO (KTVI)– A woman being treated at CentrePointe Hospital attacked a staff member Dec. 22, jumping on her and breaking her collarbone.
A St. Charles County Sheriff’s deputy said the woman jumped on the staff member, pulling her hair and yelled, “I’m going to kill you, (expletive).”
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims