461 Possible Planets Found By NASA
WASHINGTON, D.C. (NASA) – NASA Monday announced that the Kepler Mission has found 461 potential planetary candidates. Four of the potential new planets are almost twice the size of Earth and orbit their Sun’s in habitable zones, areas where liquid water might exist on a planet.
The findings are based on observation from the Kepler telescope from May 2009 to March 2011.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead