Blues React to NHL Labor Agreement
The NHL and it’s players finally reached a Labor Agreement early Sunday morning on January 6, 2013, ending the long lockout that has wiped out nearly half of the current hockey season. Fox 2 Sports reporter Maurice Drummond went to the Chesterfield ice rink where current Blues players are working out and got their reaction to returning to work and the ice at Scottrade Center.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon