Justin Bieber Visits Young Fan Battling Leukemia
SALT LAKE CITY – A young fan got the surprise of a lifetime when Justin Bieber visited her in the hospital on Saturday evening.
Millie Flamm, 7, had tickets to see her favorite musician Justin at his Salt Lake City concert on Saturday night, but when she relapsed and had to be hospitalized for leukemia for the third time, she was unable to attend the concert.
See the full story here: Justin Bieber pays hospital visit to young fan battling leukemia
You may remember that there was a online campaign to get Justin Bieber to visit SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center while he was in St. Louis for a concert back in October. He did not end up stopping by the hospital. The 13 year old cancer survivor who started the campaign did receive meet and greet tickets from a local radio station.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash