Chesterfield Mom: Daughter Slipped Synthetic ‘N-Bomb’ Drug at Wildwood Party
CHESTERFIELD, MO (KTVI)– A Chesterfield mom is speaking out about a dangerous new synthetic drug that she said nearly took the life of her daughter during a party on New Year’s Eve.
Carley B. Alves, a resident of the Baxter Ridge subdivision, described the incident to the Chesterfield City Council at a meeting Monday night.
Alves said she learned about the hallucinogenic N-Bomb, a potent, LSD-like substance, after her 15-year-old daughter and Ursuline Academy freshman was brought home from the party in an incoherent state.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota