Metro’s Most Wanted: 1/8/2013
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– A robber with a fascination for a discount store and a woman on the run from the feds are the focus of area law enforcement.
In North St. Louis County, police are on the hunt for a man with an infatuation with the Family Dollar store. The guy in the black coat does a pretty good job of concealing his face, but he can’t seem to resist making trips to the Family Dollar at 6920 Parker Road. Police say the same guy has robbed the place twice since November. In both cases he walked past the nearby Shop N’ Save, never bothering with the grocery store, then headed into Family Dollar. Police say the second time the clerk refused to cooperate and the guy ran for it. Despite that fact, police still say you should consider him armed and dangerous, and they’re hoping to get him off the street soon.
Meanwhile the US Marshall Service is looking for this woman. Meet 37-year-old Stephanie Walker, a woman convicted of statutory rape by the feds. She’s violated her probation on that charge, and now Marshalls are looking to lock her up. She has a fairly distinctive “Jeffrey Boss” tattoo on her upper left arm according to the feds.
If you have information on either of these suspects, contact Crimestoppers. The number is 866-371-tips. There could be a reward in it for you.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight