Mother Warning Parents After Daughter Slipped Synthetic ‘N-Bomb’ Drug
CHESTERFIELD, MO (KTVI)– Federal agents and local police are warning parents about a new synthetic LSD being marketed to children in the area.
It’s called “N-Bomb” and it can cause hallucinations, damage a person’s body and even kill them.
A West County mother says someone slipped the synthetic acid into her 15-year-old daughter’s drink at a kid’s party.
The girl suffered horrible symptoms but has recovered.
Her mother is spreading the word about the drug danger.
The DEA says people in three states have died from “N-Bomb.”
Click here for more information on the drug.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight