Police: Murder Suspect Threw Severed Victim’s Arms At Witnesses
KIRKSVILLE, MO – Paul R. Potter, 49 of Kirksville is accused of murder. According to KCTV police found him near a burning car late Sunday near an apartment building. Officers saw Potter throw two objects at witnesses. Those objects were later determined to be human arms. An armless body was later found in a nearby apartment with multiple stab wounds.
Police have him in custody. There is no court date yet but he is being charged with second degree murder, arson and felony tampering with a motor vehicle.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media