St. Charles Holding School Safety Task Force Meeting
(KTVI) – School safety and security is on the minds of many. Guns and mental instability is also being discussed after the Sandy Hook shootings. A St. Charles County task force meets Tuesday to investigate school security in its community. And you’re invited.
St. Charles County executive Steve Ehlmann explains what he wants a new task force to accomplish.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota