Mizzou Forward Bowers Suffers Sprained MCL
COLUMBIA, MO (KTVI) – During last game against Alabama Mizzou forward Laurence Bowers suffered a sprained MCL in his right knee.
According to Dave Reiter of Mizzou Athletics a MRI revealed no damage to the ACL or bone. He will miss upcoming games against Ole Miss and Georgia. He will be re-evaluated at the end of next week.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon