Jon Gosselin Hit With $39,000 Tax Lien
(KTVI) – Former TLC reality t.v. star Jon Gosselin, formerly of “Jon & Kate Plus 8″, is getting a bit of a reality check. Well, actually, he should be writing a check to the government. The father of eight was hit with a $39,000 tax lien, according to TMZ.
The report surfaced early Friday morning alleging that Jon didn’t pay taxes on paid interviews and appearances. Court documents filed in Berks County, PA show Gosselin failed to pay taxes in 2009, the year he and his wife Kate split up.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota