Prayer Vigil For Murdered Mother Ebony Jackson
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The African Methodist Episcopal Church is holding a vigil for Ebony Jackson. The congregation is reaching out to the family following this tragic incident.
Jackson’s body was found inside the trunk of a car left in front of an abandoned home in North St. Louis. She was shot once in the neck. Police are still looking for a suspect. Her baby was found safe and sound in the hallway of a Breckenridge Hills apartment complex.
The church has no connection with the family but they are looking to bring the community together.
Stop The Violence Prayer Vigil
Sat. Jan 12, 2013 3:00 – 4:00PM
Gregg Chapel AME Church
4433 North Elmbank
St. Louis Mo., 63115
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park