Rams Go Into Arbitration Over Dome On Monday
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The Rams and the City go to arbitration Monday on proposed taxpayer-funded upgrades to the Edward Jones Dome.
The City’s offered a 124 million dollar remodeling job. The Rams want a 700 million dollar re-build of the facility. An independent panel of three arbitrators will decide which plan will be used or the arbitrators could propose a compromise plan of their own.
According to the Rams’ lease the team is free to leave St. Louis in January, 2015 if the dome isn’t among the top eight stadiums in the NFL.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims