Hostess Sells Off Wonder Bread
(KTVI)-Hostess reports it is selling six of its bread brands, including the Wonder Bread and Nature’s Pride, to Flowers Foods for $390 million. The sale also involves 20 bakeries and 38 depots.
Hostess announced a company shut-down in November. Still no deal on the snack cake lines, including snacks like Ding Dongs and Twinkies.
Flowers Foods, based in Thomasville, Ga., is best known for Tastykakes but also makes breads including Nature’s Own and Cobblestone Mill.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims