Temple ends Billikens 9 Game Winning Streak, 64-54
The Temple Owls beat the SLU Billikens 64-54 on Saturday in Philadelphia, ending the Bills nine game winning streak. Khalif Wyatt scored 24 points while Anthony Lee added 20 to lead Temple to the win. Rob Low had another strong game for Saint Louis with 17 points, but he was the only Billiken to score in double figures. The loss drops SLU’s record to 12-4 and 1-1 in Atlantic 10 Conference play.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims