FOX News: Aging Mobster Claims to Know Where Jimmy Hoffa is Buried
(FOX News) - An aging mobster says he knows where the body of Jimmy Hoffa is buried. Hoffa, famed labor union leader died disappeared in 1975 and was declared legally dead in 1982.
Now Tony Zerill an 85-year-old who was once a high-ranking member of Detroit’s La Costa Nostra organized mob family says Hoffa was buried in a field in suburban Detroit about 20 miles north of the restaurant where he was last seen.
Zerill told NBC 4 New York that Hoffa’s body was buried in a shallow grave in Northern Oakland County and the plan was to move the body later. But the remains were never moved, he claimed.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media