Man Arrested For High Ridge Bank Robbery
HILLSBORO, MO (KTVI) – An arrest has been made in connection to an armed robbery at the US Bank located inside the Schnucks in High Ridge, MO. Jefferson County police say that Damon Gibbs, 35 of St. Louis is a suspect in the October 5th robbery.
This arrest us part of an investigation with other law enforcement agencies that are looking at similar robberies throughout the St. Louis area.
Gibbs is charged wioth robbery in the first degree. He is currently being held at the Jefferson County Jail on a $ 250,000 cash only bond.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight