National Strawberry Ice Cream Day
WEBSTER GROVES, MO (KTVI) – How else would we celebrate National Strawberry Ice Cream Day than with Margie Ellisor?! Beckie Jacobs brought a tasty sample of strawberry ice cream from Serendipity Homemade Ice Cream. You can help the locally-made ice cream shop celebrate 10 years in business with your favorite flavor.
5th annual Ice Cream for Breakfast Day
Saturday February 2
Doors open at 8:00 am
Wear Pajamas to receive free 10th anniversary commemorative mug with coffee, hot chocolate, or tea, while supplies last.
They will feature breakfast-themed ice cream treats and flavors, including their famous maple nut waffle sundae with crispy bacon topping, doughnut ice cream sandwiches, and other treats.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search