Web World: Live Action Toy Story
(YOUTUBE) – Two friends from Arizona spent two years turning everyone’s favorite Pixar movie into a live action movie — Toy Story.
Jesse Perrotta, 21, and Jonason Pauley, 19, both of Arizona, spent two years creating a shot-for-shot remake of Toy Story, Pixar’s first full-length computer animated feature film.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media