Target Recalls Two-Piece Children’s Pajamas
(KTVI) – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has recalled about 560,000 sets of pajamas because they don’t meet flammability standards. The tight-fitting sizing requirements pose a burn hazard to children.
The productss being recalled are: Target Circo and Xhilaration children’s cotton or cotton/fleece two-piece pajama sets. They were sold in infant and toddler sizes 12M, 2T, 3T, 4T and 5T, and in girls and boys sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
The sleepwearwas sold in a variety of patterns and styles . To see a complete list of item numbers included in this recall, visit Target’s website.Submit Your Photo
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search