Developing Story: American Hostages Among Escapees In Algeria
(FOX News) – An Algerian security official says 20 hostages have escaped Islamist militants who were holding them against their will in Algeria. The escapees included some Americans and Europeans.
The hostages were being held in a natural gas plant in the Sahara desert. The militants attacked the gas complex on Wednesday taking dozens of foreign workers hostage.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search