Blues To Sign Redden, Release White
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The St. Louis Blues have reached a deal, in principal, with defenseman Wade Redden. The 35 year old NHL veteran played 13 seasons with Ottawa and the Rangers before spending the past two with a minor league team in the AHL.
Redden’s one year contract will be worth $800,000. He should arrive in St. Louis this weekend and undergo a physical Sunday.
Also on Friday, the Blues released defenseman Colin White from his professional tryout. White, 35, played for the San Jose Sharks last season. He is a 12 year veteran of the NHL, winning two Stanley Cups with the New Jersey Devils.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview