Rhode Island Beats Billikens in OT
The Rhode Island Rams came in to Chaifetz Arena on Saturday night and upended the Billikens 82-80 in overtime. It was Rhode Island’s first Atlantic 10 Conference win of the season. Kwamain Mitchell scored 26 points in a losing effort. The loss drops SLU’s overall record to 12-5 and 1-2 in Atlantic 10 play.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota