MoDOT Closing Taylor, Newstead Bridges Until November
(KTVI) – Commuters who use the Taylor and Newstead bridges over Interstate 64 will need to find another route after the morning rush hour Monday.
MoDOT is closing the Taylor and Newstead bridges over the interstate so that crews can make preparations to remove the bridge next weekend as part of a project to construct a new interchange at Tower Grove and Boyle and replace four bridges over the highway.
The Taylor and Newstead bridges will remain closed until November.
Find out more: http://www.modot.org/stlouis/index.htm
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash