Nearly Nude Driver DWI, Arrested Only Wearing Unzipped Jacket
(KTVI) – Police in New Jersey on January 21st made a strange arrest, a nearly nude female driver. The woman in question, Catherine Giaquinto, 31, was arrest for intoxication, while driving. At the time of the arrest, she was only wearing an unzipped jacket.
She is facing DWI charges and other charges stemming from a hit and run accident from that same day.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search