St. Louis Police Investigating Infant’s Death
(KTVI) – St. Louis police are investigating the death of a baby in North St. Louis. Authorities say it happened in the 2300 block of University Street.
Police responded around 3:30 a.m. but they are not sure on a cause of death and did say it could be of natural causes. The child was one month old.
Homicide investigators were called to the scene which is common when investigating the death of a child.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media