Part Of I-70 Maybe Rename Jerry Costello Expressway
(KTVI ) – Illinois State Rep. Dan Beiser is going to introduce legislation next week to name the new interstate 70 expressway from the existing interstate 64 up to the new Mississippi River Bridge as the U.S. Congressman Jerry F. Costello Expressway.
Costello is the longest-serving house member from Illinois. He announced his retirement in 2011, citing a desire to spend more time with his loved ones.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Baby falls out of car onto roadway