Scientist Looking For Human Mother For Neanderthal Baby
Waco, TX (KCEN) — Scientists are seeking an adventurous type of woman to have Neanderthal baby.
The scientists are looking for a young and single female willing to let her womb be used as part of their research.
The woman’s womb will be rented out to Harvard Professor and Scientist George Church for the purpose of bearing a Neanderthal baby.
Church believes that he can reconstruct Neanderthal DNA, he just needs a womb.
He thinks that a new race of human could be beneficial if we end up facing an apocalypse at some point.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search